1. Development and complementation of commercial and production value chain.
2. Increasing the flexibility and creating a variety of products tailored to market needs.
3. Developing the strategic relationships and partnerships with companies in creating more value for the company.
4. Continuous improvement of structures, systems, processes and management practices to enhance the company's productivity.
5. Designing and operating the integrated information management systems and knowledge management.
6. Taking the advantage of the latest International scientific and technological achievements for learning and organizational excellence.
7. Increasingly creating value for customers and strengthening the competitive advantages at the international level.
8. Institutionalizing and improving the relationships with customers and other stakeholders.
9. Continuously strengthening the moral values and increasing attention to social responsibility.
10. Attracting and retaining, developing and using the human resources commensurate with the strategic requirements of enterprise